Friday, November 16, 2007

English 11

My personal reaction is that the song makes me understand about love.
My thoughts are that love is hard to come by, and when you have it, hold it. It also makes me happy. I can make a connection with my mom, because I don't give her nearly enough credit when I should be understanding. I should be grateful for her, because she does do much for me, and I treat her like dirt. She makes my dinner, and cleans my clothes and, she loves me like she should. She treats me fairly and is very understanding and puts up with my moodiness. I like the quote " its so easy to get lost inside a problem that seems so big at the time, its like a river thats so wide, it swallows you whole" I like that quote because it puts all your problems past you, and lets you see them so you can forgive and forget. What I like about it is that it's calm, and the words relate to everyones problems with there parents, or maybe even someone else. I cant remember where I first heard it, but when I did I downloaded it.

No comments: